This repository has a two fold purpose. One, to keep a record of the watercolor, water soluble oil and colored pencil pieces I paint and their evolution. Secondly, to maintain a record of my past, and possibly future, writings.

**All artwork and writings are copyright of author and may not be used without permission.**

03 July 2010

Seven Years Ago Today

It was seven years ago today I got up and walked away Work was going out of style Thought I'd take a break for a while... After 27+ years at the Denver Zoo, I retired to begin a new chapter in this affair we call life.

Posted via email from Preposterouz by Iquitoz

2 comments:

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

so with you on this. It is 11 years since I turned my back on an occupation I disliked intensely.

I found Marvin, a rescue dog, I found peace, sunshine and love.

I will never go back........

Life is too short, too precious to waste on stuff which is not worth it.

Sorry we not been around much,

Jeannie and Marvin xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sometimes real life is too good to miss!

cousin, Pam said...

Can't wait to join you! Why do people tell me I won't like retirement--they must not have a LIFE!!